Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Belated Birthday Post

Like people send belated wishes, i am writing this belated post about my birthday. I turned 26 on 3rd May. I had a nice birthday bash with good number of bumps. My face was decorated with chocolate cake and my head with mayonnaise. Afterwards i read that mayonnaise is good for hair !! Family and friends called and wished me.
Otherwise it was a normal day. I went to office with a new Levi's T-Shirt.

Got lots of scraps on orkut. This way orkut is cool as it reminds us of the birthdays. It also means that lot of ppl are spending a lot of time in orkut as well.

Update:: A photo created by Kalyan for my birthday. Thanks Kalyan.

2 comments:

calyen said...

hm.. my photo doesnt see light here ?

Bijesh said...

dude, am so sorry. got the number from skely the previous day and then forgot completely :) As usual..

A very belated birthday wish. Let the hair grow!!