Sunday, September 09, 2007

Dream logging

I am getting all sorts of crazy dreams these days. Sometimes my friends during intermediate (+1,+2) and friends in cyprus are all in the same picture interacting with me which is not quite possible !!

My sleep generally breaks around 5:30 or 6:00 once and then i go back to sleep to wake up an hour or two later. When i wake up first, the dream is still quite clear in my mind. But when i finally wake up, most of the dream vanishes.

Like blogging why not start to keep a log of dreams ? But i would be giving a long break to note down the details of the dream still fresh in mind and then go back to sleep.

Any comments ?

2 comments:

calyen said...

interesting idea B-)
but i guess micro blogging (like twitter) would do !

Kalyan
http://kkalyan.com

Unknown said...

right .. micro blogging wud do to capture the gist.