Saturday, September 23, 2006

Send off

This week 4 of my colleagues moved within company to different locations (physical places). Ligy is relocating to US and mukesh, alok and saurabh are going back to home sweet home, india.

Last week we had a send-off party for these guys. It was a pot-luck at a picnic place. I was assigned to make puris. I made around 50+ puris. Puris came out well.

San and prof told me later and showed me snaps that they actually kept some puris without my knowledge. They call they stole it .. I still think that they made more puris themselves from the extra atta (already mixed, just bhelna and fry it) in the fridge. Whatever they had their dinner.

(left: puris in the making)

There were different dishes -
starters - onion and potato pakoras , dahi vada , fish fry , dry chicken dish
main course - lamb curry , chicken curry (no specific names for dishes - just dry or curry categorisation is enough) , puris and veg fried rice , there was raitha. There was kheer as dessert. What else can you ask for ?

Had a nice send off party. Played badminton for some time after a long time. I am not playing any physical games at all. Online puzzles and offline games and chess.

No comments: