Sunday, June 10, 2007

Gen. Updates

Last two weeks i have been planning my israel trip. I visited Israel over the last weekend. It was a very nice trip and adventurous. I will write about it next week.

Also i have been watching a lot of movies over the past few weeks. Basically clearing my backlog of movies. I watched the following (long list)
kabul express (hindi)
johny dangerously
jaane bhi do yaaron (hindi)
Life of Brian
my cousin vinny
oka oorilo (telugu)
Unnaale Unnaale (tamil)
Ullam ketkume(tamil)
Mozhi(tamil)
Paruthi Veeran (tamil)
As good as it gets
Honeymoon travels

I liked the Unnaale Unnaale song (முதல் முதலாக ... ) very much. I have been listening to it a lot of times. I also liked the "Sajnaji wari wari" song from Honeymoon travels.

I liked the picturisation of Paruthi Veeran. Just too good.
Priyamani was brilliant in the movie. The two kids performed very well.
I liked the "Ariyadha Vayasu" song.

Otherwise work is getting slightly busy with more requirements from customer.

1 comment:

calyen said...

too many movies, too many updates :) yo blogger.